Saturday, January 29, 2011

Diffrence Between Second And Foreign Language

not cluttered ... indeed! TORTELLINI




This time I was obsessed with cauliflower and going to visit the " ziopiero trouble with his" I've seen! The recipe I was expecting. Some will say "stranna, Vanali does not seem nothing more, but I assure you that anger is at the table!
fairy Already a couple of times, and always the same result: "More!" Any more?! "

And well, I read the story of how this recipe was born in the mind of ziopiero, and I wanted to laugh as tied to the situations and came out this combo! What kind ...!
I saw that I had the ingredients at home, in the end it was easy, expeditious, try the SIII!
But I did not have everything in place ... no snails, shells, however, I (and I think that could be consoled relatives ...) And then this so I found a decent use for that beautiful scatoleta mackerel taken in Spain this Christmas. You know, sometimes I do, I like to see a baratolo or a box of cool logos or colors brilliant and I buy it, no matter what it contains, professional bias?

SHELL VERSION ( and white cabbage)


















ingredients
1 cauliflower 3 medium carrots
1 can of mackerel (in olive oil)
curry to taste
... and the pasta? I tested the shells and big props

Do in cauliflower buds, wash and boil them. While in a pan with some extra virgin olive oil and brown the carrot, peeled and cut into slices and then in half. Remove the cabbage when cooked and set aside the cooking water used to cook pasta.
Skip the cauliflower in the pan with the carrot, squash, and add a little curry powder to taste. The following pay mackerel ( * ), devoid of oil, mix and extinguish the fire. pasta e. .. try it!


VERSION bow (and kale)


















( * ) The mackerel reduces cholesterol, stimulates the system inmuntario, antiinfiamatorio effect, strengthens the mind, makes the arteries rings, e. .. another Migliardo of more things!
here now ... not cluttered mackerel ... indeed!



0 comments:

Post a Comment