Friday, January 28, 2011

Boots Slippery On The Bottom

salad, potatoes and cheese flan

There you ever take more than the salad you can eat? Of that already cut and washed, ready to serve, that if not eaten within 2 days goes bad?
and ... well, I saw in two envelopes. I had guests, so many, and little time to shop and think about the menu! So the salad was the last of my thoughts, (unfortunately, in winter there is always this way ... your salad the most value when it comes to the weather).
And well ... suddenly I see it, was there, all nice package that made me a wink, with leaves of different colors, at least 3 types of ... nothing I press!
The dinner went very well, so that no one had room for the poor salad!

Logically, the next day there was salad for lunch and dinner, and once finished the first bag, I looked at each other with the face of challenge:
"I do not eat raw, you stir-fry. "
And so it was with a bit of leek and potato salad has become my stuffed tortellini of my first!
But what I like the homemade pasta!! This time I tried and I ventured with this pasta ...



















For the dough
200 g. flour
water and salt


Filling
a varied bag of salad (already washed)
1 medium potato (peeled)
30 g. grated pecorino cheese
a handful of chopped leek


To season
1 cup of soy milk
1 tablespoon of the stuffing (made by)
A bit of curry



















Skip all in the pan with extra virgin olive oil (salad varied, chopped leek and potato grated) salt. Once cooked remove to a source by keeping a spoon.
Add the cheese and mix. The filling is ready!


For the pastry, mix the flour with water and salt. Roll out the dough (I have to crank the car!)
make a square 8 x 8 cm. and put a bit of filling in the center (Fig. 1)
2 folded in half creating a triangle (Fig. 2)
3 pass to seal the wheel size pasta (photo 3)
4 fold the two points outer triangle and stick (picture 4)


For seasoning, pour the soy milk and the stuffing kept aside in a bowl and mix in a pan and add the curry to thicken while in a pot with boiling water, cook the tortellini. Escolar and season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment