Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Dog Has A Wart On His Lip

BROCCOLI SEEDS

found them on my desk in the office, around the Christmas holidays. As if by magic, appeared there in front of my mac, without a ticket, with no clue ... Who was the gentle soul of that beautiful gesture? I was excited, as if it were a secret admirer. They were no flowers, no jewelry, and perfume, but well you two packs of my favorite brand of whole wheat pasta!
Then I thought about someone I know well, who knows my tastes, and after a few questions here and there I came to the office of my "sore" (my colleague of meatballs apples & curry ) ...

pappardelle These, I saved for a special day but then I realized that there is always something special, and when I enter the kitchen (our house is almost an open space ... !) the desire to create and surprise my husband and myself, is stronger than anything!
Among the cookers are happy, and be happy and make happy someone is very special !!!!!

Pappardelle full ( Garofalo )
Broccoli
extra virgin
50ml. vegetable cream
salt

Boil or steamed broccoli, separated into small peaks.
Toast in a pan of sunflower seeds and set aside.
Cook pasta, 8 minutes, time to drain the broccoli and cook them in a pan, then add the vegetable cream. Unstick the dough and mix it with the broccoli, add half of the seed mix and serve with the addition of other seeds on!
Why not, a little grated parmesan cheese!


0 comments:

Post a Comment