Sunday, January 2, 2011

Free Coraline Rag Doll Template

RISOTTO winter


... I said, I'm obsessed with vegetables winter, I live among cabbage, kale and broccoli!
And she is still the queen of these days, you, the cabbage, the one that is "so much", what there always remains a half in the fridge and then we do not know what to do ... I do not know about you, but to me, until recently it was so. But now I'm in love and how we respect each infatuation I can not wait to get home e. .. traffic on the stove and prepare a dish and then have the opinion of Leonid ...
This time I was on the train and I felt like risotto, absolutely risottoooooo!


for two

1 / 2 cabbage (the one in the fridge ...)
a top of broccoli
1 / 4 chopped leek
1 slice of smoked ham smoked
1l. vegetable stock
Arborio rice (5 cups of coffee)
extra virgin
salt
brandy

Wash the broccoli and divide them, cook by steaming. Wash the cabbage, cut into thin slices. In a pan of hot oil to soften then add the leeks and bacon in small pieces, when it begins to brown, add the leek and the cabbage mix. Throw the rice, turn, a glass of brandy and blend.
Add the hot stock and make the rice as usual, checking the salt ... before removing from heat and stir in a knob of butter, no cheese, grated, best of good parmesan cheese on a plate along with steamed broccoli.




This recipe takes part to the great idea of \u200b\u200b" My pantry " with his collection season !

0 comments:

Post a Comment