Thursday, January 6, 2011

How To Unlock Vip Number Lock

PERE

January 6!
It is always a big party by us, Re Magi ! (There is no witch)
It all starts the night of Jan. 5, if you have been good during the year, the Kings go in your sleep and bring you gifts that you have asked in the letter.
go to bed early tonight, maybe trope soon for your tastes, you're too excited! No, you do not sleep, but you know you can not open my eyes and pretend that you sleep well!
The emotion you feel or see the steps of the shadows that act on the house. They Melchior, Gaspar the Baltassar, are gold safe! Aaah yes, but I'm satisfied, I have been very good all year and then I left a glass of water and bread with chocolate for the camels, all in the window sill. Why do you know? The Magi travel by camel and come from everywhere, but poor little sleep so tired!
The mother then, I am always leave a window in my shoe, so if the camels are happy to fill me candy! How lucky that my older brother that he has a great shoe ...
But nooooo ... I fell asleep and it's already morning!
The room is full of gifts and paloncini! But how they did these kings? They are truly magical ...!
Hours gifts to unwrap and play! I remember once when I brought that wonderful kitchen ( years later, I knew it was was made by my dad and decorated, naturally, by my mom! ) I played for years as if it were the only thing I had in the world! I wanted to imitate the great in the kitchen and I also prepare lunch on January 6! ...


... The board is banned with the most mouth-watering dishes! ! Duck with pineapple, chocolate calf, chicken with sweet pears, roasted potatoes with rosemary, cooked vegetables, cold pasta with clams, salads horto the season with his grandfather's special mixtures!
And then ...? The " Tortell de reis !
But what I like on the day of the Magi!



















Serve ...
a strange chicken (1k 1 / 2)
cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, bay leaves 3 cloves
'
garlic 1 onion 1 cup of
brandi
extra virgin olive oil salt

3 large pears Abbot
5 tablespoons sugar 1 cup water



In a pot, very, very large, I put the chicken * apart, with 3 / 4 of a cup of olive oil, sliced \u200b\u200bonion, garlic and all spices, flavor for half an hour stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the swords to blend and cover with lid and cook for 1 hour, turning occasionally and if necessary sprinkle with water. While the pears and peel them into wedges. In a small saucepan of water to make syrup and sugar and syrup the slices of pear. Check that the chicken is completely soft, well cooked and already incorporate pears Oretta other half more or less, we do not see that until the pears begin to melt and the chicken is golden extra soft ... Say no more!


* from the farm, it takes longer to cook, a total of 2 to 2 hours and 1 / 2 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment