Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Zumba Do You See Results

SEA GARDEN layered inside the {} cocotte

I enjoy the layers. I enjoy these pie dishes, those lovely pieces that regono sun dial plate or in individual as well as dishes that are eaten directly from the casserole. I like to see the colors and ingredients, all, one above the other, accurate, with an order of my own but ... A fork or spoon after another ... mmmm ... I never get tired!
I discovered how easy and tempting to say nothing of making a good impression in the cocotte dishes from unique one-piece ...!
The dear Imma not know it yet, but his contest with "My cocotte" created a monster!




















The recipe you see here is a combination of sea / garden, layers of colorful, delicate flavors and simple, but authentic and healthy as the dogfish, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and minerals such as phosphorus and iodine and a lot of vitamin A! Although there is fishing in the Mediterranean in the eastern Atlantic, here because of is usually frozen.


Then the recipe ...
3 medium potatoes
the stems of two sets of ribs (boiled)
3 slices of fish dogfish
tomatoes ( twenty)
few slices of stale bread
breadcrumbs
50 g. grated cheese
1 / 2 cup milk
parsley
salt
extra virgin


Soak the stale bread in a dish filled with water.
Wash and peel potatoes, cut into slices less than an inch and cover the bottom of the pan, previously greased baking dish or casserole with a little olive oil. Season with salt and cheese.

another layer, place the stems of the coasts previously blanched in salt water, and another sprinkle of cheese.
Yet another, place the slices of dogfish *, thawed, salt.
Squeeze the bread, crumble into a bowl, pour the milk, parsley and remaining cheese, if it is too liquid add breadcrumbs, a little olive oil and salt, mix and cover with a layer of this mixture dogfish.

Last layer. Wash and dry the tomatoes, halve them and put them all over with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.

Bake at 180 degrees for 35/40 minutes.


not know about you but just looking at it makes me hungry!



















* For every 100 grams of Palombo there are 80 Kcal. 1.3 g. carbohydrate, 1.2 g.grassi and 16.0 g of protein. I tried with the perch and I must say that there is super!


With this recipe I want to participate in the contest " All cocotte " by Imma



And I did it! Today the Internet works without any hiccups and I was able to download the banner of Eleanor to attend to his contest with this recipe of " unique dishes "



0 comments:

Post a Comment