Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Indian Channel Frequency On Horbird

Manu + Faith = Sicily and pasta with swordfish

There are those evenings with friends, you are impressed, for the hospitality, friendship, and for the unforgettable taste for guitars and husbands "musicians" who shamelessly improvise their repertoire. Yes, a lovely evening, which for some time and try to repeat that the various tram- tram deny us the newspaper ... but I am convinced that there will be another soon!
I in the meantime, try not to stop, I promised my husband (after several petitions ), to try to make a delicious pasta that we had Manu and Faith, because I remember I also because I still remember the taste and because it reminds us all of Sicily concentrated in one corner of Milan.


















Serves 2. ..
1 eggplant
250/300 g. swordfish
1 large spoon of pine nuts 1 tablespoon
great Uvet
11 tomatoes
half cup of white wine
extra virgin olive oil to taste.
salt

In a large skillet, with the extra virgin olive oil, cook the eggplant (peeled seeds) and cut in cubes and seasoned with a little salt. While the cut also swordfish into cubes and set aside until the eggplants are cooked, soft beautiful. Fry the swordfish with a pinch of salt, it takes just 5 minutes ... put aside. In boiling salted water cook the pasta (10/11 minutes). Wash tomatoes, dry them and split them in half and saute in pan with pine nuts and raisins, add oil. Blend with a touch of white wine. After that, add the fish and the eggplant and mix.
Drain the pasta and pour into the pan, season to 2 minutes and serve hot!

Simple but unforgettable ... True Leo? (I know I read but not comment ...!)

ps: Cara Manu and Faith, maybe I forgot something, and maybe the steps are not so, but this pasta is now entered in my book ...
" recipes invented / given / traded / copy! "
besos!







C on this dish I participate in the contest " the sea in the pot " ; Valerio.



0 comments:

Post a Comment