Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Position Of Implantation Of Twins

cauliflower

There once was a cauliflower lover sea \u200b\u200b
had never seen but heard about ...
near his desk a fishmonger never stopped telling
thousand stories of its fish and its fees for fishing.
outside but there was so cold, fog and an icy wind
small cauliflower and wanted to see the world but did not know how ...


... I Siiiii! Gnocchi cauliflower, millet and roe of tuna!




















I've already said, a spoonful of a mile a day keeps the doctor that much of it around!
Then, this winter is more than ever, and delights us with its cold edge, we need to force the sick and bedridden, but I want to hold on to what I can, and loads of antibodies, but also I want to cuddle and pet even those around me, (because if I get sick, it is his responsibility to take care of me ... right?).
So I decided to make dumplings, soft dumplings and philosophical. The ingredients are maybe a little bit special, all thanks to one of my trips to the markets, where I discovered the roe !
Who knew? Not me! But now I'm informed well ... is that of the mullet and tuna but also to ling. It is also found in dust but the idea of \u200b\u200ba truffle grated as you are concerned I believe one hundred percent. Jack!


For the gnocchi
1 / 2 cauliflower
200 g. millet
50 g. millet flour (or plain flour)
grated Parmesan to taste salt

To dress

35 g. of grated tuna roe
a handful of chopped leek
1 tablespoon parsley
extra virgin olive oil salt and pepper


















Wash millet, using a fine sieve and pour into a saucepan and cover with water twice. Clean the cauliflower and do so and agiunggere florets per mile salt ecuocere for 25/30 m '. Turn off the heat and blend, it is necessary to drain a little or will be dificult to mix.
Pour the mixture into a bowl with the flour and parmesan cheese, mix and make the dumplings, flour and keep aside.
el in a pan with oil to brown the leeks, add the roe and stir, turn off the heat and cook.
While in a pot with boiling salted water, add the gnocchi. Drain them when they come to the surface and transfer to a baking dish where they were dressed with the Oglio, leek and roe. Serve with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan and chopped parsley.


0 comments:

Post a Comment