Saturday, February 26, 2011

Philishave 825 Replacement Razor Blades

A Marriage as a few! (In a casserole!)

I love vegetables and this is understood. I love to make up with what I have at home and this has got my husband ... I love the colors and flavors more extravagant ... and have figured this out my friends. I love cook because it relaxes me and satisfies me and fills me with joy to see them eat my food and be like ... and this? This I understood it myself!


experiencing Then, I picked up my new and beautiful white porcelain cocottine I know so much ceremony, I do not know why. Then I thought of a marriage, the marriage of fennel and pumpkin ... He dressed in white with green shoes and hair, her whole orange with a thin layer of golden onion ... if you were married would not throw rice at the exit of the pan but well, sunflower as a wish of good health, and raisins to sweeten the rest of their life together. Then, as tradition dictates, "wet pumpkin pumpkin lucky" the rain was a real grated parmesan cheese.
(very nearly, this is the story of our marriage, right Leo?)
Claudia (Clodette, Claudina or Lisa, we give them different names ...) I was present when these baked casserole gardeners (and so was at our wedding! Not for nothing is one of our six witnesses! ) and thus found itself at the table with us, taste, and she was the victim of: "I do expect the picture!" ".. No! Move your glass ... no better way ... no, I do not like the shadow of a bottle of barbera ..." is so, move the towel! Done! "
vaiiiii E! At least you eat!



















The ingredients for this marriage in casserole (2):
5 fennel (I tried with zucchini, very good, but I did not do my damn!)
300g. Pumpkin (I take the whole pumpkin, I used just over 1 / 4)
1 / 2 onion (like gold)
20g. Sunflower
20g. raisins
grated Parmesan breadcrumbs

half a glass of champagne or white wine
extra virgin olive oil salt



Wash the fennel, cut the "handles" and something of a "sit" them in slices from 1 cm.
Remove the skin and make the piece of pumpkin slices 1 / 2 inch.
Grease casserole with olive oil and lay the slices of one and the interplay or even no, (I have tried in ambitious ways, but it sounds better) and salt.
Sprinkle sunflower seeds here and there, same with the raisins and thin slices of onion.
Season with a little olive oil and a drizzle of champagne or white wine.
spolvorata And finally a breakdown of grated parmesan cheese.
bake for 45 minutes, if needed gratin for a couple of minutes ... time for a ceremony!
(although remember that our lasted less was more time waiting for the arrival of my in-laws!)

With this recipe, "ceremonial" I want to participate in the contest " All in cocotte "by Imma

0 comments:

Post a Comment