Monday, February 14, 2011

Explain Windage And Elevation In A Scope

90 years baby artichoke hearts in love with the sea

90 years and not hear! Work the land with a tractor, pruned one thousand lives and cultivate vegetables. Worry if there is bad weather because you can not go out and pick olives!
He is so, he gets angry if a photo does not make them honor ... You know, the photo shows the old and do not recognize, he is young at heart!
I love this man, I always thought that when the year that really broke the mold, and now I make more! Kind and generous, friendly and playful with a wonderful heart, a big heart and tender! An artichoke hearts, tell them I ...















There are few times that I visit, much less than I would ... but when the work will allow me, I take a plane and go find my ... he always waits for me with one of his spectacular omelets. Those wonderful fresh artichokes and freshly picked from the garden and fresh eggs from his chickens blondes.
he came to number 15 (the odd beautiful ...) with the trollei orange, open the door and I climb the stairs with his eyes closed, a game that I always a child, and I let myself be guided by the scent to get up in the kitchen! And the taste of " welcome home!"
does not matter if I arrive for breakfast or a snack, he knows I get mad about this its omelets and cuddle me!


And this is my version, the Canapé of " artichoke hearts de l ' avi Marc (my grandfather)
3 artichokes
3 eggs
salt
extra virgin
5 slices of sliced \u200b\u200bbread
parmesan cheese (for grating)
sauce Balsanese



















Toast the bread slices and cut into the sides of ambitious hearts with cookie cutters.
Grate the cheese grater with large holes, so to get the pieces to rough strips, then lay them on a baking sheet lined with paper baked au gratin so that they melt and become a crust golden. Allow to cool.
Check artichokes (cut the top so as to remain only with the heart of the artichoke) cut the stem and remove the leaves to remain around, the harder ones. Divide the heart in two, and slice them as salad, season with salt. In a medium skillet, warm the oil and fry the artichokes. Meanwhile, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pour the artichokes once cooked, mix and pour back into pan, cook on one side and then from the other, turn it with the help of a dish.
given for the hearts and precede the assembly of the sofa:
Balsanese bread spread with the sauce, crust of cheese omelette and bread.















participate in the contest with this recipe "Hart to Hart " of Flavia cuocicucidici





0 comments:

Post a Comment