Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mature Wives In Girdles

Cake rustic bread ... becomes donut

- "I'll take the cake!"

said and done, that night at dinner, Gabriel arrived with a cake. Taken from his mother and into a new pan!
Several times I asked her the recipe, but this world is always trots train ...!
Until a few days ago I get his email
- Maita Hello! How are you? ... Here is the recipe I promised you long ago. Ciaoooo! "
Then just, all is quiet, who knows where it will be ... Switzerland?

In the email, told me that the doses and ingredients vary according to region and personal taste, his mom makes it that way. So, I decided to take the recipe in hand and do it my way ... this is my version. The rustic pie bread becomes donut!


















5 stale sandwiches
750ml fresh milk (you can increase the amount, if not sufficient)
7 tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa,
50 g. dark chocolate for grating
25 amaretti (those crunchy)
two fingers brandished
2 tablespoons raisins,
2 eggs,
2 cups of lukewarm coffee
1 tablespoon flour white
1 / 2 packet of yeast.
a little vanilla essence

Breaking the bread, put it in a container then pour in the milk and wait at least two hours, so the bread to soften.
Then, using a fork, mashing a few minutes to soften the bread.
Add eggs (albumen and yolk), vanilla essence (short), sugar, cocoa, macaroons, (previously crushed and soaked in a little bit of brand), the raisins (previously put to soak in warm water), coffee, warm, white flour and baking powder.
Use a mixer or food processor to mix the for a few minutes, the mixture, however, must remain a little 'rustic' and not too liquid.
Finally add the grated dark chocolate chunks.

Bake with traditional cooking at 170 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes, if necessary, continue cooking for another 15-20 minutes at 160 ° and let off the cake in the oven for 10 minutes.

I served to my friends with a creamy sauce of white chocolate (melted in a bain-marie) and chopped hazelnuts!
They did an encore! Erica also, in belly with Gaia!


















ps: Gabriele I thank you and your mom.
I know, I twisted and is not rustic, it is now more "chic", but like it anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment