Thursday, March 17, 2011

List Of Modern Bengali Name For Male Baby

Flan the Italian ... and a boot-shaped country! SPRING

'm not Italian but I live in this "young" nation for almost 14 years!
My blood, however, is Catalan and wins on anything I do or think.
The fact is that in my writing, grammatical errors are everywhere! You know, I've seen many ...
The "double", the "v" and "b" are my nightmare! But I'm stubborn, (even this is very Catalan) and do not correct the texts to my husband, I say that I have to learn ... but then, I write about jet e. .. oops!

Today, however, my being a "nationalist" has woken up a bit, including flags that flutter from all the balconies and the anthem of Italy that plays everywhere.

Ahhhhh! Italy .....
I still remember my first lessons in geography, in the street, under a window overlooking the ground floor, sitting on the floor, me and my friends.
That was at 6 or 7 years, when playing football with some friends, accidentally Enric we met an old man, once a teacher of geography and mathematics at a school in Barcelona.
He was sitting in a wheelchair, behind a desk, beneath a window overlooking ground floor, right where we were playing. On this desk, there were drawings of plants and geography books, and then in one corner, there was a huge world map, much bigger than our ball ... that ball that was up there next!
Since that day, after snack, we left the ball and went home in that window to learn geography as if it were a game. Enric turned out to be a great teacher not only of geography but also friendly. Learn the names of funds and those of the rivers and found that the shape of Spain looks like a hooded priest and that Portugal is the face of this priest ... but Italy? Italy was a shock! A boot-shaped country? Moreover, it seems to kick a ball triangle, Sicily!
I immediately thought of all women in one country, starting with the name! A country ruled by women, all with high-heeled boots who ate macaroni, spaghetti and pizza every day ....

And here I am!
will be the fate, chance will be, what will be, but now I know, I live here, and it is not so, nor about the food was about the fact that Italian women in control, at least in Government ...
But one thing I can say that I have good idea, never seen so many high-heeled shoes like here in Italy!

So today I decided two things, a is to make this recipe tricolor, and the other ... often put more heels!
I think my husband will like both ...!


















Makes 8 pies:
5 medium potatoes
200 g. spinach (cooked and drained)
100 g. Ricotta
2 eggs
30 g. chopped almonds
30 g. parmesan
1 / 2 red pepper
500 g. rustic tomato pulp
salt and extra virgin


Green :
In a container with an egg whisk half of the ricotta and mix the spinach.


White :
Peel the potatoes, make them into large pieces and boil in salted water.
In another bowl beat the egg, the remaining ricotta and parmesan.
When the potatoes are cooked, drain and mash them becoming well, mix together the egg and cottage cheese.

Red :
the chopped peppers and cook in a pan with the oil.
When soft pour the tomato and cook until the sauce thickens.
Pass the tomatoes to the blender and add the chopped almonds.

Take the molds (I used those for muffins, silicone) to fill half and half with the two compounds and bake with the format of a pre-heated for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.

Serve the pudding green and white on a bed of red sauce.






















... heeheheeem ...!! I decided something else, to make this recipe contest very Italian Antonella for 150 years Unit of Italy !




0 comments:

Post a Comment