Thursday, January 7, 2010

Brain Tumor From Nerve Tissue Or Neuroglia

wrong is a wrong photo, 1000 photo wrong, I'm a cool project .... Schedule for the next

time ago, a lesson in the basic course, I forget which, I used this quote to explain a concept to Francis, and I realized that not everyone had understood the My sense of that quotation.
today looking at the site of the Magnum, just not to lose the good habit of looking at hundreds, thousands, millions of good photos, I came across this report by Antoine D'Agata titled "La Frontera" and I thought about that quote.
The report in question can be found here

And that is the same quote for other works by Antoine D'Agata as "Insomnia" that you find here


This is not to say that Antoine D'Agata has just been lucky in the wrong picture, as are many of you know all 4 C, this post I wanted to write to reinforce that quote made long ago ....

Think about it and continue to look at hundreds, thousands, millions of beautiful photos ....


Hello

Fabrizio

Copyright
Antoine D'Agata / Magnum Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment